No products in the cart.
- Equipped with a 7-inch color touchscreen
- 100 manually adjustable resistance levels
- The safety brake located on the frame for quick reaction and immediate wheel stopping.
- Adjustable up-down, front-back seat
- Features versatile pedals
- The extended steering wheel offers as many as 6 grip options
- Brand origin: US
- Max Speed 20 kph | 15 Levels Incline
- 10-inch adjustable HD touchscreen (Wi-Fi connection required)
- Included Bluetooth HeartRate armband
- SoftDrop™ folding system
- Features heart rate hand grips
- Comfort Tech™ deck cushioning
- Brand origin: United States
- Leaning Mode or Stationary Mode options
- HD touchscreen with built-in JRNYTM experience
- 22″ console, adjustable HD touchscreen (Wi-Fi connection required)
- Features Award Winning Design
- 100 resistance levels
- Includes Bluetooth® heart rate armband
- Note: Membership is necessary to fully enjoy JRNYTM
- Brand origin: US
- Bowflex JRNY ‘Artificial Intelligence’ Training
- Free Armband Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
- Bluetooth-compatible sound bar below screen
- Great Workout Programs in shorter time
- New additional hand grips for improved ergonomics
- Equipped with 20 Resistance Levels
- Compact Size and Sleek design
- Built-in HD touch screen
The Bowflex Results Series BXT326 is a premium treadmill providing unparalleled performance. Whether it’s the unique, calorie-focused Burn Rate console, its Comfort Tech folding deck, one-touch controls or its integrated Bluetooth Smart technology, every feature was built to exceed expectations and deliver results. With FREE entertainment and connectivity options, innovative real-time custom workout creation and a bold, new design, the BXT326 is truly top of the line
The Results Series BXT226 Treadmill from Bowflex is a treadmill that delivers in every way, from robust build to exciting workout options and a comfortable training platform. It boasts a powerful 3.75 CHP motor that offers a 20km/h top speed, while the 15% max incline provides the extra intensity for those hill climb challenges.
Built to deliver, the Bowflex Results Series™ BXT128 Treadmill comes packed with features. A powerful 3.5 CHP motor provides top speeds of up to 19.3 kph, while inclines of up to 15% just add to the challenge. You can change your workout up on the fly with speed and incline controls built right into the ergonomic, dipped hand rails, and enjoy comfortable running thanks to the large belt (50.8 cm x 152.4 cm) and Comfort Tech™ cushioning. An easy-to-read 19cm blue back-lit LCD screen provides all the workout feedback you’d need, complete with a motivational “Burn” meter that lets you gauge/adjust your workout to suit your personal comfort level. Sync to your favorite apps, including the free Bowflex® Results App to capture your entire fitness journey, and the mixed-reality app Explore the World™, where you can race through 19 locations alongside your friends. 9 simplified “push and go” initiative workout programmes are also built-in, or create and save your own for real-time custom programming. After your workout, the BXT128 can be easily stored away by utilizing its efficient SoftDrop™ folding design and integrated transport wheels. Other features include contact and telemetry heart rate monitoring with an included chest strap, a variable 3-speed fan, USB charging port, MP3 plug-in, speakers, water bottle holder and media rack
- Professional-quality Bluetooth LE (BLE) heart rate device.
- Continuously monitors real-time heart rate data.
- Rechargeable battery provides 20 hours of use.
- Features IP67 Water resistance
- Compatible with Bowflex JRNY, Wahoo Fitness, Runtastic, Strava™
- Slim and comfortable armband
The multi-station tower has E-Z adjust horizontal bars that let you increase the variety of your exercises, raise the intensity of workouts and improve the results of your fitness program. With a tower-mounted workout placard that demonstrates eight key exercises and a guide featuring 10 more, the Bowflex® Body Tower is the perfect home fitness solution.
- Built-in JRNY™ experience* (Membership required)
- 7″ HD touchscreen (Wi-Fi connection required).
- 100 resistance levels
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 1.5 kg dumbbells included
- Connects to world-class apps
* JRNY™ is available in English language only
Weight Range 5 to 60 lbs (2.27 to 28.1 kg) for each dumbbell 16 Weight Settings 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60 lbs. Maximum Number of Exercises Available 30+ Dimensions 15.8″ L x 9.3″ W x 8.6″ H (40.1 x 23.6 x 21.9 cm) (Each) AED3,295
- The Bowflex Selecttech 1090I Dumbbell Allows For Flexible Weight Selection By Assembling Individual Discs.
- Replaces 17 Dumbbells The Training Weight Can Be Easily Adjusted From 4.5 To 40.8 Kg.
- Patented Adjustment Mechanism Adjusting The Desired Training Weight Using The Rotary Switch.
- Select the Weight You Want with a Turn of the Dial
- Space Efficient no cluttering your workout space
- Wider Weight Range, adjusts from 5 to 52.5 lbs
- Durable molding enables Quieter Workouts
- Weight range workouts for total body results
- Premium Grips
- Note – Single Piece Dumbbell
The solid Bowflex Xtreme SE 2 Home Gym is one of the best-selling home gyms available, providing a total body workout solution in a space-efficient, all-in-one package. Featuring the revolutionary no-change cable pulley system, it allows you to move seamlessly between exercises without ever changing cables, saving you time and reducing pauses between your workouts. Featuring Bowflex Power Rod resistance with up to 95kg (210lbs) maximum weight, it feels as good as free weights but without the risk of joint pain. With multiple cable/pulley positions, you can change your angle for increased exercise effectiveness. The multi-gym is also fitted with an ergonomic, adjustable seat to support your back and knees. Complete with Polyurethane cushioning, it delivers added comfort for maximised workouts. With over 70 gym-quality exercise options, the Bowflex Xtreme SE 2 delivers the variety you need to maximise your workouts for core, upper and lower body. It includes an integrated 2-position Lat Tower for building back and shoulder muscles, leg extension for developing strong,, muscular legs, an abdominal crunch shoulder harness for defining abs and a 4 position lower pulley/squat station for targeting your glutes, hamstrings and quads. You can also add flexibility and performance to any workout thanks to the unique 5-way hand grips and ankle cuffs. Bowflex SE 2 Home Gym sample exercise options include: bench press, chest fly, delt row, lat row, lat pulldown, seated/oblique abdominal crunch, pushdown, bicep/tricep extension, bicep/tricep curl, seated shoulder press, scapular depression, lateral shoulder raise, leg extension, squat, deadlift and more.
Bowflex of America, Inc. began marketing the first product in 1986. Instead of conventional weights or pulley machines, the original Bowflex machine used a combination of polymer rods to create constant resistance or tension. For over 30 years, Bowflex has set the standard for home fitness.