No products in the cart.
The multi-station tower has E-Z adjust horizontal bars that let you increase the variety of your exercises, raise the intensity of workouts and improve the results of your fitness program. With a tower-mounted workout placard that demonstrates eight key exercises and a guide featuring 10 more, the Bowflex® Body Tower is the perfect home fitness solution.
AED 1,943 AED 1,943
The Bowflex LateralX LX5i improves your mobility through variable movements. The possibility of moving in three different directions enables you to stimulate different muscles and therefore train your whole body. Both grips give you a safe hold and with the dynamic grips you can exercise even more muscles. Exercising on the LX5i is joint-friendly and you burn 39% more calories in only 16min as you would on a normal crosstrainer. The crosstrainer has powerful spring pedals for a comfortable run.
AED 15,225 AED 15,225
- Low impact, you can train effectively to achieve the results you want without the jarring impact you get from running. Seven built-in programmes keep your workout varied, while eight resistance levels ensure they remain a challenge to users of all fitness levels. In as little as 16 minutes, the Lateral LX3i burns an average of 39% more calories than a self-paced elliptical workout.
AED 8,878 AED 8,878
The Bowflex Max Trainer M8i has a unique burn rate display that motivates you by setting targets to help you achieve your goals. It will help you by coaching and adjusting to your needs as you maximize calorie-burn in every workout.
AED 9,996 AED 9,996
- If you are on a budget but looking for a total body workout, the Bowflex PR1000 is your ideal home gym. With over 30 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station for a calorie blasting workout, the PR1000 is a great way to begin your training routine. Folds for easy storage
AED 3,854 AED 3,854
Built to deliver, the Bowflex Results Series™ BXT128 Treadmill comes packed with features. A powerful 3.5 CHP motor provides top speeds of up to 19.3 kph, while inclines of up to 15% just add to the challenge. You can change your workout up on the fly with speed and incline controls built right into the ergonomic, dipped hand rails, and enjoy comfortable running thanks to the large belt (50.8 cm x 152.4 cm) and Comfort Tech™ cushioning. An easy-to-read 19cm blue back-lit LCD screen provides all the workout feedback you’d need, complete with a motivational “Burn” meter that lets you gauge/adjust your workout to suit your personal comfort level. Sync to your favorite apps, including the free Bowflex® Results App to capture your entire fitness journey, and the mixed-reality app Explore the World™, where you can race through 19 locations alongside your friends. 9 simplified “push and go” initiative workout programmes are also built-in, or create and save your own for real-time custom programming. After your workout, the BXT128 can be easily stored away by utilizing its efficient SoftDrop™ folding design and integrated transport wheels. Other features include contact and telemetry heart rate monitoring with an included chest strap, a variable 3-speed fan, USB charging port, MP3 plug-in, speakers, water bottle holder and media rack
- The Bowflex Selecttech 1090I Dumbbell Allows For Flexible Weight Selection By Assembling Individual Discs.
- Replaces 17 Dumbbells The Training Weight Can Be Easily Adjusted From 4.5 To 40.8 Kg.
- Patented Adjustment Mechanism Adjusting The Desired Training Weight Using The Rotary Switch.
- Select the Weight You Want with a Turn of the Dial
- Space Efficient no cluttering your workout space
- Wider Weight Range, adjusts from 5 to 52.5 lbs
- Durable molding enables Quieter Workouts
- Weight range workouts for total body results
- Premium Grips
AED 3,302 AED 3,302
The Bowflex Results Series BXT326 is a premium treadmill providing unparalleled performance. Whether it’s the unique, calorie-focused Burn Rate console, its Comfort Tech folding deck, one-touch controls or its integrated Bluetooth Smart technology, every feature was built to exceed expectations and deliver results. With FREE entertainment and connectivity options, innovative real-time custom workout creation and a bold, new design, the BXT326 is truly top of the line
AED 11,545 AED 11,545
- The Results Series BXT226 Treadmill from Bowflex is a treadmill that delivers in every way, from robust build to exciting workout options and a comfortable training platform. It boasts a powerful 3.75 CHP motor that offers a 20km/h top speed, while the 15% max incline provides the extra intensity for those hill climb challenges.
AED 10,495 AED 10,495
The solid Bowflex Xtreme SE 2 Home Gym is one of the best-selling home gyms available, providing a total body workout solution in a space-efficient, all-in-one package. Featuring the revolutionary no-change cable pulley system, it allows you to move seamlessly between exercises without ever changing cables, saving you time and reducing pauses between your workouts. Featuring Bowflex Power Rod resistance with up to 95kg (210lbs) maximum weight, it feels as good as free weights but without the risk of joint pain. With multiple cable/pulley positions, you can change your angle for increased exercise effectiveness. The multi-gym is also fitted with an ergonomic, adjustable seat to support your back and knees. Complete with Polyurethane cushioning, it delivers added comfort for maximised workouts. With over 70 gym-quality exercise options, the Bowflex Xtreme SE 2 delivers the variety you need to maximise your workouts for core, upper and lower body. It includes an integrated 2-position Lat Tower for building back and shoulder muscles, leg extension for developing strong,, muscular legs, an abdominal crunch shoulder harness for defining abs and a 4 position lower pulley/squat station for targeting your glutes, hamstrings and quads. You can also add flexibility and performance to any workout thanks to the unique 5-way hand grips and ankle cuffs. Bowflex SE 2 Home Gym sample exercise options include: bench press, chest fly, delt row, lat row, lat pulldown, seated/oblique abdominal crunch, pushdown, bicep/tricep extension, bicep/tricep curl, seated shoulder press, scapular depression, lateral shoulder raise, leg extension, squat, deadlift and more.
AED 5,245 AED 5,245
Bowflex of America, Inc. began marketing the first product in 1986. Instead of conventional weights or pulley machines, the original Bowflex machine used a combination of polymer rods to create constant resistance or tension. For over 30 years, Bowflex has set the standard for home fitness.