No products in the cart.
Kettler AXOS Line Rower
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The superior training computer with LCD display
- The current training performance is shown
- Manually adjustable magnetic brake system with 8 levels of resistance
- The flywheel mass is 4 kg in total
- The gravity pedals (with straps)
- Power source with batteries
- Transport rollers for easy transportation
- Included castors and floor levelers
- Brand origin: Germany
The Kettler AXOS Line Rower, a rowing machine that uses almost all of the body’s muscle groups and improves endurance and overall health, can help you perform better. The adjustable foot loops and rowing resistance enable everyone to perform proper exercise.
Due to its foldable design, the Kettler AXOS Line Rower can be stored easily. It will become part of your daily wellness routine because it is simple to use and put together.
The Kettler AXOS Line Rower has an LCD console that can show six pieces of training data, such as training time, distance, or speed.
|Continuous Display Of||6 functions, automatic display switch selectable|
|Drive System||Rope pull.|
|Flywheel System||Approx. 4 kg.|
|Strain Control||Dependent on RPM|
|Strain Range||1-8 (Manual)|
|Dimensions (LWH)||219 x 56 x 94 cm|
|Folded Dimensions (LWH)||102 x 56 x 139 cm|
|Transportation||Two wheels for transportation|
|Max User Weight||110 Kg|
|Gross Weight||30 Kg|
|Net Weight||26 Kg|