- Convenient workout design
- No electric power outlet required
- Rock-solid stability
- Heavy duty steel frame
- User friendly LED display console
- ECR7 Bike is completely self powered
- Features large, comfortable seat to accommodate all kinds of users
- Large handlebars with 2 position options has heart rate sensors & elbow rests
- Large pedals feature a grippy texture and an adjustable strap
- Transportation wheels for easy and comfortable movement
- Incorporated self-generating brake system allows user to “free-wheel”
- 6″ window LED & DOT matric display clearly shows your workout progress
RR930 provides touch operation, internet connection, video player and live broadcast as well as other entertainment options which truly integrated the entertainment with fitness. This premium recumbent bike boasts some of the best features in the industry. The 11.6” touchscreen display provides an immersive and enjoyable experience.
Sole Fitness one of the finest and leading manufacturer of quality fitness and cardio equipment in the world proudly presents one of their finest and best selling recumbent model Sole Fitness Recumbent Bike R92 with quality and sophisticated features makes it a must have for the best results.
Recumbent work out has never been so comfortable and relaxing with Sole Fitness R92 recumbent. An essential part of your gym makes your cardio results quick and effective. Buy recumbent bike online from FitEmirates.com leading supplier of best recumbent and other cardio equipment at discounted price in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Rest of UAE.
Recumbent bikes are becoming the latest trend in the exercise world and the Sole R92 is leading the pack. The reason; getting a great workout has never been so comfortable and relaxing. To achieve the most comfort in a workout, low impact is extremely important when comes to comfortable recumbent experience.
Your body is fully supported, which can make your workout less intense. You’ll also have less fatigue and muscle soreness after your workout. A recumbent bicycle is a good option if you have limited mobility, joint issues or injuries, or back pain. It’s also a safer option for older adults or those new to exercise