Cornilleau Nexeo X70 Outdoor Table Tennis Bat
- Sponge-backed smooth rubber cover
- Improved resistance to shocks and weather conditions
- Great product durability
- Dual-Injection Composite, recycled thermoplastic blade
- Ergonomic Handle
Cornilleau Softbat Pack Quattro | 4 Bats + 4 Balls
- World’s first eco-design table tennis bat
- First ‘green’ racket made from recycled clothing
- The round, ergonomic handle suits both children and adults alike
- These bats are weather-resistant, shock resistant, and have a non-detachable covering
- Pack of 4 bats (2 x red and 2 x blue) and 4 ABS plastic training balls
Cornilleau Tacteo Pack Duo | 2 Bats + 3 Balls
- Set consists of 2 bats and 3 balls
- Designed for outdoor use, waterproof and shock-resistant
- Includes a new bat covering incorporating the Grip + concept
- Ideal bats for all age group
- Can be washed regularly using soapy water
The DONIC Flex-Net and post is a completely new and innovative table tennis net. A special roll-up and roll-out mechanism with a strong spring, integrated into the two plastic posts, allows a variable use of this net at practically every table up to max. 175 cm table width
AED 200 AED 200
DONIC TT BALLS P40 120 PCS 550222 The training ball made of plastic for perfect and cost-effective ball training work. The new DONIC TT BALL is a table tennis ball with good playing characteristics and long durability. The perfect training ball for the use in clubs, youth training and serve practice.
Donic has perfectly made the Waldner 700 Table Tennis Racquet to make your game interesting and impactful.
Suitable for Players of Intermediate Level
Table tennis players with intermediate level playing skills can use this racquet during their practice sessions or matches.
Comes with 2.0 mm Vari Slick Rubber
The 2.0 mm Vari Slick rubber enables you to make those spins with great control and power.
Perfect for Players Requiring Powerful Speed
The racquet is so sturdy and durable that it will endure all of your swift and impactful shots.
Flared Handle Design
The flared handle design enables you to hold the racquet firmly giving you a better grip.